Ev@lang middle school in 3ème
This week our 3ème students have successfully taken an online placement test in English called “Ev@lang collège”.
Ev@lang is aligned with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages proficiency levels
The various parts of the test make it possible to position the pupils according to their levels of competence from level A1 to level B1 of the CEFR by:
- listening comprehension ( to assess how students receive and process spoken messages produced by one or more speakers in an English-speaking environment);
- reading comprehension ( to assess the way pupils receive and process written documents);
- grammar and lexicon ( to assess students’ ability to identify and choose the correct formulations in syntactic and lexical structures).
It will determine the level of the students among these:
- The whole purpose of it is to encourage students and enable them to progress within the class group as well as in their individual journey.
- Results will be released this week.